You can wire funds directly from your bank account to London FX by a bank transfer to our …….. bank account.
- We accept the following currencies: USD, EUR, and GBP.
- Minimum funding level is $500 or equivalent.
- London FX does not charge any transaction fees.
- Please take note that the depository bank usually charges a transaction fee. Generally, you have the option of this fee being deducted directly from the amount transferred or charged to you separately.
- We advise you to call your bank for transaction fee information as rates vary from one bank to another.
- Transaction time depends on the processing time taken by the remitting and depository banks. Normal transfers typically take 2-3 days, while express transfers will hit the account in 1-2 days. Under normal circumstances London FX processes all transactions as soon as they are received and your account will be credited within the hour.
NB: Please ensure that the name on the bank account that you are transferring the funds from is an exact match to the name of your London FX trading account. We remind you that London FX does not accept payments from third parties.
Please make sure you select the correct bank transfer details as per your trading account currency .